i am firmly pro selfie. i am firmly pro millennial. i am firmly pro any topic or issue that gets baby boomers to write pissed off articles in salon or slate or the guardian about how the millennial generation is fucked up and narcissistic and lazy and will never be taken seriously by established powers.
Alex, Clover, and Sam!
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costume to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
This is a kids show.
ADVENTURE TIME LAYING DOWN THE LAW
Adventure Time demonstrates a clearer understanding of morality than 98% of the world’s adult population
my anaconda don’t want none
unless you DEFEAT THE HUNS, SON
Top 10 Teen Titans Ladies (as votes by my followers):
#7 Blackfire"Surprised to see me, little sister?"